Tuesday, November 21, 2017

2 Quarter Goals

My goal for 2nd quarter in PE is to have fun and get good grades for PE. One way I hope to achieve this goal is by listening to directions, practicing, and using my time wisely and learning how to cooperate with other students. My goal for 2nd quarter in reading lab is to get a Lexile of 900.
One way I hope to achieve this goal is by studying hard and getting a good score on articles and quizzes and the hopefully at the end of the quarter I would have achieved or surpassed that goal.
One goal is to be on time every single day. Another goal is to be kind and ignore bullies and to stop letting them bring me down. One more goal is to treat people how I want to be treated.

1 comment:

  1. I think these sound like really good goals to work toward. I look forward to seeing you reach all of these goals. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...