Monday, January 29, 2018

The day I got lost at Disney Land

Ok so when I was maybe six, my family and I went to Disney World! Yay how fun, no it wasn’t fun, I got lost in a huge marshpit of people. So there was a golden tower and it was spewing out fake snow on everybody but I was on the back where there wasn’t any snow so I went forward like an inch to get some for my big brother. I turned around once I got some but my family wasn’t there, so I do what any normal kid would do, he’ll for their family. But I guess they didn’t hear me since they never came back until like 15 minutes. The longest 15 minutes of my life, I’m not exaggerating but I felt like I was going to become an orphan at Disney world, I could already see it on the news, “Boy, 6, lost his family in Disney World!” I’m not joking when I say this but there were to people who came up to me and one of them were holding a camera like the ones they use for the news, and asked my name and a bunch of other questions. Eventually my family enlisted I wasn’t ther so they found me 15 MINUTES afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! This is a scary story, but it has a good ending! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...