Monday, November 27, 2017

Most embarrassing moment

Well here’s one of the most embarrassing moments in my life or scary for that matter for people who have a fear of bugs like I do. One day when I was like 5 years old I went to my neighbors house to play with my friend but at my old house there was 2 trees and flowers being surrounded by bricks. Once I went in there to be “taller” than him I didn’t notice there was about a billion ants (not really). I was wearing shoes about 1 size bigger than my foot leaving a gap between my shoe and foot making a hole to wonderland type of deal to the ants. 3 minutes later almost all of them were in my shoe without me even noticing. Once he pointed that out I was screaming but I wasn’t moving for some reason. I screamed like I never screamed before, I might of even set a world record (I doubt it though). About 1 minute after, my parents picked me up, took me inside and helped me take the ants off. Once people see this and come up to me it will be even more embarrassing for me if they bring it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...