Thursday, September 14, 2017

News This Week

Man, 9-11 is a sad day, because so many people died and had no chance of escape if they were above where the plane crashed into the twin towers. Honestly it's sad that the a “Wheel of Disasters" landed on plane crashes 4 times, what are the odds of that happening? Ms. Haury put a video and the video had someone speak and they sounded like they were above where the plane crashed. Another disaster, I don't understand with there was hurricane Harvey right before that was about to end hurricane Irma came along and it's still strong AND then hurricane Jose and then hurricane Katia. I don't understand why there is so many hurricanes going on and then before Irma started there was a volcano that exploded and a earthquake hit Mexico. I don't know why these thing are happening now. I just don't get it.

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you put a lot of time and research into writing this post. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...