Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Insentive Day

Guess what’s happening on the 21st? That’s right insentive day, and going to it! I managed to get the room I really wanted which is the tech room. I feel bad for the people who can’t go or didn’t get the room they chose because it was full. The reason why I chose the tech room is because I have 4 games at my house that I have to go trough and it takes about an hour in the middle of school. I think insentive day is a really good idea to motivate people to try and get better scores so they could enjoy an hour of free time. In my head it was either the Kahoot room or the tech room but I picked tech room, Kahoot is really fun for me and it pumps me up every time I play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of Year Feels

Some of my accomplishments include, SOL18 challenge, and being able to buy the White Sox field trip. Regrets? Maybe. I do regret trying to j...